£40.00 £32.00 £8.00
DescriptionTrain Tech OO SS1 Sensor Signal 2 Aspect Home
Train-Tech Sensor Signals. Fully Automated Signalling.
Now you can add automatic signalling to your layout in seconds with the new Sensor Signals.
Pre-Assembled, detailing kit supplied
Realistic lights fade between changes
All electronics built into signal
Built in train sensor
Simply slides into track.
A sensor is built into every signal so there is no wiring or extra circuit boards etc. Just clip or wire the signal into your track for fully automatic 2, 3 or 4 aspect signalling which works just like the real railway! Best of all they work on both analogue DC* as well as digital DCC and are fully Layout Link compatible, so easy to link Mimic lights and switches on a Mimic panel for control, signal display and train position indication with just a single wire!
Quick and easy installation - everything is built into the signal!
• Signal senses train and changes signal until train safely past
• Links to other Sensor Signals with a single wire for fully automatic block signalling!
• Fully built ready to use signal with sensor built into the base - no other circuits or wires!
• Automatic function can be overridden by a Mimic switch or a DCC command.
• Can link to Mimic light using a single wire to show occupancy & position on a control panel (see Mimic switches)
• On Analogue DC* - wire to a regular 12-16V DC supply
• On Digital DCC - just slide in or wire straight into track for automatic or DCC control
• Feathers or theatre indicators can be controlled by DCC or Mimic switch, and if points are controlled by DCC can be made to light automatically by giving them the same address
• Kit of detailing extra’s included - ladder, handrail, phone etc
* To use DC it is recommended the fingers are removed and the signal wired to a separate 12V supply. This will enable continuous operation. See user instructions supplied with the signal for full details.
Sensor signals work exactly like the real railway - signals automatically turn red when a train enters a block section to prevent other trains from entering the same block and preceding signals automatically change accordingly.
Sensor Signals - Fully Automatic Signalling
Signals with built in sensors which operate automatically on their own or can link to other Sensor Signals and Mimic Switches using a single wire. On DCC they slide into the track like a power clip or can be wired to work on analogue DC or digital DCC.
|Approximate Pack Weight:||42g|
The postage on this item will be £3.99 within the UK mainland (excludes some Higlands and Islands), you can add as many additional items as you wish and still only pay the one shipping charge.
Items in stock are shipped within one working day, unless the order contains items marked as due in 14-21 days when the order will be held until these items are in stock.
Items marked as Pre-orders will be shipped as soon as they are received from the manufacturer, see each product for the estimated release date. An additional shipping charge may be made for these items.
To see a summary of your expected postage costs, add the items to your cart, click on the cart button at the top right of the screen and, from within the cart, click on , or go through to checkout.
More information regarding shipping can be found within the Shipping Costs page.
Stock Information✓ In stock
Only 3 left in stock - order soon.
Should you require more than 3 of this item, further stock is expected within 14 - 21 days from your order being placed.