DescriptionAccurascale OO ACC2363-E46106 BR Mk1 57' Non-Gangway Coach - T - BR Carmine Red: E46106
As with all Accurascale models, the specification list is extensive:
• Scale length of 227.67mm over headstocks, width of 36mm across body at waist.
• Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd radius set-track).
• No visible moulding ejection marks or pips.
• Die-cast metal chassis with plastic body.
• Accurate BREL BR1 bogies, with separate detailing where appropriate.
• Wheels blackened RP25-110 profile for 00 gauge, set into blackened brass bearings.
• NEM standard coupling sockets, with mini-tension lock couplers with a kinematic close-coupling system.
• With no gangways, the distance between carriages is as near to prototypical as possible for R2 curves.
• Scale width wire handrails, water pipes, passenger communication gear.
• Separately fitted door handles and lamp brackets.
• Headstock pipes and cabling included in accessory polybag for customer fitting.
• Fully detailed die-cast underframe with vacuum cylinders, battery boxes, dynamo and piping applied separately.
• Accurate ‘L’ shaped bracing struts on underframe.
• Easily removable roof, to allow access to interior for customer detailing.
• Accurate interior layouts, with detailed seating and luggage racks.
• Interior bulkheads to feature picture frames, an important interior feature of this stock.
• Full guard’s compartment area detailing where appropriate, including use of etched metal detailing.
• Prism free flush glazing.
• Interior coach lighting with stay-alive capacitor, pick up from bogies and a reed switch to control on/off via magnetic wand.
• Separately fitted roof vent types, set in correct locations.
The postage on this item will be £3.99 within the UK mainland (excludes some Higlands and Islands), you can add as many additional items as you wish and still only pay the one shipping charge.
Items in stock are shipped within one working day, unless the order contains items marked as due in 14-21 days when the order will be held until these items are in stock.
Items marked as Pre-orders will be shipped as soon as they are received from the manufacturer, see each product for the estimated release date. An additional shipping charge may be made for these items.
To see a summary of your expected postage costs, add the items to your cart, click on the cart button at the top right of the screen and, from within the cart, click on , or go through to checkout.
More information regarding shipping can be found within the Shipping Costs page.
Stock Information✗ Not in stock, ⓘ Pre-order: New Release, due Q3 2023
This item is not in stock , but is available to pre-order. This new item is due for release in Q3 2023