£196.60 £167.11 £29.49
DescriptionDapol OO 4S-001-005D 7819 Hinton Manor BR Black Large Early Crest DCC Fitted
• A diecast compensated chassis
• Detailed cab interior with screw reverse
• The front pony truck is also sprung and operates on a cam so the model will negotiate second radius curves with ease.
• A slide in PCB offers simple ‘tool-free’ installation of a NEXT-18 DCC decoder and a ’no-solder’ speaker connection. This board slides through the smoke box door and connects directly to the locomotive mother board.
• The tender to locomotive drawbar includes reliable electrical connections moulded within the close-coupling push-fit coupling. This eliminates wired plugs and unreliable wiper style connections.
• The locomotive and tender have electrical pick-up on all driving and tender wheels
• An optional base reflex speaker can be fitted into the tender.
• Firebox glow
• Dapol’s slow speed mechanism and high torque motor
|Digital:||DCC FItted. Supplied with a DCC decoder already fitted.|
The postage on this item will be £3.99 within the UK mainland (excludes some Higlands and Islands), you can add as many additional items as you wish and still only pay the one shipping charge.
Items in stock are shipped within one working day, unless the order contains items marked as due in 14-21 days when the order will be held until these items are in stock.
Items marked as Pre-orders will be shipped as soon as they are received from the manufacturer, see each product for the estimated release date. An additional shipping charge may be made for these items.
To see a summary of your expected postage costs, add the items to your cart, click on the cart button at the top right of the screen and, from within the cart, click on , or go through to checkout.
More information regarding shipping can be found within the Shipping Costs page.
Stock Information✗ Not in stock, ⓘ Pre-order: New Release, due Aug 2022
This item is not in stock , but is available to pre-order. This new item is due for release in Aug 2022