£165.00 £132.00 £33.00
DescriptionLenz Other 21101 LH101 Hand Controller
Lenz LH101 Hand Controller
• 9999 addresses for digital locomotives
• Rotary Speed control
• addresses are entered via number keys
• one key allows you to change between the last two addresses ('toggle')
• Stack of 8 loco addresses for your loco collection (Easy to overwrite with new addresses)
• Control of 29 Locomotive decoder functions (Lights, Smoke, Sound...)
• Locomotive decoder functions can be switched or momentary operation (Momentary is useful for bells and whistles)
• another key serves to change the direction of travel
• emergency stop key serves to stop all locomotives immediately
• display indicates the function
• synchronised control of several locomotives into a double or multiple traction
• if a switch decoder (that supports the feedback function) is used, the LH101 can feed back the real status of points
• this function also allows feedback on the status of the inputs of feedback modules LR101
• Program locomotive and accessory decoders - Programming track and Programming on main (PoM)
• up to 1024 points, signals, magnetic articles and other accessories can be controlled.
• New Routes Mode
• New Club mode Handset can be limited to a single loco for an inexperienced driver to operate.
• Works with the LZV100 Version 3.6 Software
PLEASE NOTE THE MANUAL SUPPLIED IS IN GERMAN. An English manual can be downloaded here https://www.lenz-elektronik.de/pdf/b_21101_e.pdf
|Approximate Pack Weight:||472g|
The postage on this item will be £3.99 within the UK mainland (excludes some Higlands and Islands), you can add as many additional items as you wish and still only pay the one shipping charge.
Items in stock are shipped within one working day, unless the order contains items marked as due in 14-21 days when the order will be held until these items are in stock.
Items marked as Pre-orders will be shipped as soon as they are received from the manufacturer, see each product for the estimated release date. An additional shipping charge may be made for these items.
To see a summary of your expected postage costs, add the items to your cart, click on the cart button at the top right of the screen and, from within the cart, click on , or go through to checkout.
More information regarding shipping can be found within the Shipping Costs page.
Stock Information✗ Out of stock, due 14 - 21 days
This item is not in stock , but is available to order. We expect stock within 14 - 21 days