£22.00 £18.71 £3.29
DescriptionGaugemaster Other DCC92 Ruby Series 2 Function Small DCC Decoder 8 Pin
Physical Size 12mm x 10mm x 3mm approx.
The decoders in the Ruby range are extremly reliable, and have been specially chosen to cover as may eventualities that may arise when you are running DCC locomotives.
We also have the 'PowerPal', which can attach to the 'Standard' or 'Pro' Ruby decoders to give smooth running over dirty track or poor contacts.
The decoders have a whole host of features, including:
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing
- 128 Speed Step Operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used)
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid, and max voltage for custom controls
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control
- Torque Compensation for smooth silent running
- Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control, with effects
- Advanced Consisting
- Direct mode programming
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder
|Approximate Pack Weight:||22g|
The postage on this item will be £3.99 within the UK mainland (excludes some Higlands and Islands), you can add as many additional items as you wish and still only pay the one shipping charge.
Items in stock are shipped within one working day, unless the order contains items marked as due in 14-21 days when the order will be held until these items are in stock.
Items marked as Pre-orders will be shipped as soon as they are received from the manufacturer, see each product for the estimated release date. An additional shipping charge may be made for these items.
To see a summary of your expected postage costs, add the items to your cart, click on the cart button at the top right of the screen and, from within the cart, click on , or go through to checkout.
More information regarding shipping can be found within the Shipping Costs page.
Stock Information✗ Out of Stockⓘ Pre-order: Due TBA
This item is not in stock , but is available to pre-order. We do not have an expected deilvery date yet.